miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Thriving Ivory - Hey Lady

I made a video about one of our InterRail stops on our 2008 26-day trip through Europe. It's Paris, around the spot where the Eiffel Tower stands. I edited it including photographs I took that evening and night, along with the instrumental track "Hope on Board" by Tom Petty. It fitted perfectly due to it's duration.
Around January 2009 a lot of YouTube vids which had copyrighted audio content where reported and silenced. I had to change the music track or publish it with no background music at all.
I used the AudioSwap tool provided by YouTube in order to find a nice track for my video (it's surely better to have some song in it rather than have it muted). So I found this "Hey Lady" by Thriving Ivory, which suited just fine with the duration of the video. The whole feeling changed but it's okay.
I finally used the Anotations Editor tool to change the artist and track names I originally credited at the end of the video. So this is the result I republished just about a week. I hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario