domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

Back again

After the whole of summer, I'm posting again to start on the dynamic of uploading and sharing words and experiences. About three weeks have passed (wait a mo, exactly a month!) since I got this entry entitled "Old Bridge" up on the blog. This is the 13th photo I upload regarding my travel through Europe, and I paused for summer on this picture of an old woman on the famous Ponte Vecchio in Florence.

I think I'll continue posting pics of this trip (which I did a year ago) and then start with a pile I've shot over this fading summer. I hope these days have been inspiring for everyone and that you have found peace and joy wherever you've been.
Have a nice weekend and I'm looking forward to the posting of new thoughts and imagery :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario